(after two men fall into an acid bath)
Teddy Bear Buttons
I was at the Doctor Who Experience in Cardiff this week and look what I found on the costume of the sixth Doctor - teddy bears!
His other waistcoat has ladybug buttons :D
he wears teddy bears, what can we say about his heart
Things that make me happy
Not too impressed with this new DJ…
a sherlock au where two unlikely bakers share a flat on 221 detective street
When you say two Bakers….
Things to take away from this
- Colin Baker defended us when Michael Grade called us all ‘loonies’ for liking Doctor Who.
- Colin Baker was, in fact, treated like trash by the man who headed the BBC
- Colin Baker was canned because of politics - nothing to do with his ability as The Doctor (he was great)
- Doctor Who, in general, had good numbers when it was cancelled. Better than other shows, but Grade had a vendetta against Doctor Who
- Colin Baker loved the show enough to go on tour to help promote it EVEN AFTER BEING FIRED
- Colin Baker wasn’t even paid that much for his era. He mainly did the job because he loved it and he believed in the show.
- Colin Baker STOOD UP to one of the most powerful men in Britain because he knew he was wronged, even when everyone was telling him to lie and say he quit. He even called him a coward.
- Colin Baker was NEVER given a reason for why he was fired.
- Colin Baker is a hero among the Who fandom. That people dislike him is simply criminal. Our enemy is Michael Grade.
LOOK HOW ADORABLE THEY ALL ARE!
Six meets River
Imagine the curls!
Imagine the sass
excellent crossover @.@
I see a lot going down on my dash because someone apparently said nobody likes Colin Baker or something. (AS IF!)
I’m not feeling well/up to getting into that hot mess myself right now, but I figure any time is a good time to remind people that Colin Baker is an adorable human being, at any age, so I shall do just that.
Even bringing the ultimate weapon back ,Colin in his kitchen feeding his goats biscuits.
Shh, just let so-called “old” Colin’s perfect existence soothe you.
This gif will never be relevant, but I plan on using it as often as possible.
Sexy Sixie expresses his gratitude at having yet again woken with the single greatest hairstyle in the known universe.
Doctors: Where they are now